Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Go Home Mickey, This Isn't Disneyland!




The visitors have returned.  Guess they didn't read my last post about how they weren't welcomed. This time they didn't even wait until we were home; just greeted us when we arrived late tonight.  I mean what do they think we are running here, a hotel?  I like animals and all but if they keep up these rude visits then I will just have to take drastic measures. Sorry PETA, but Micky has to die!

Going to be up late tonight in prayer.  I would pray the whole "I'll go to Africa" prayer but since I'm already on the mission field I think it's a moot point. Seriously, I'm feeling a burden for the Arctic region -polar bears need God too you know.

3 comments:

  1. I understand what your going through with the mice, growing up it was normal to see dead mice in our home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am DEATHLY afraid. I would die...no seriously I have panic attacks when I see them. I feel awful for you!!

    ReplyDelete