Sunday, May 15, 2011

Life is Random...

Life on the mission field is just like any other place on the earth - it's just every day life.  You wake up, eat, cook, clean, shop, run errands, go to church, sleep and then do it all over again.   Here are random pictures from my general every day life. :)



Darlina was deep in prayer one Tuesday night.   I think she school wore her out that day.




Lupita wanted to match with me one day.  And no, I did not know that I had horns growing from my head when I took the picture.  ;)~




I see this sign when I go eat at a local restaurant and laugh every time. 



We celebrated Mother's Day here (it's on a Tuesday here).  Mom Joiner got a beautiful plant from the ladies. 




 Honoring the mother's here at the local church.




"A family that prays together, stays together." 




Okay so this doesn't have anything to do with my life here in Belize.  This is just how I feel sometimes. I'm the dog on the bottom if you are wondering. :)~





No comments:

Post a Comment