Friday, December 31, 2010

Prayer Request

Please pray for Bro. Jesus Falcon who has gone missing from his home in Mexico.  There has been no contact with him since he arrived December 14th, 2010 to visit his family for the holidays.  Jesus lives and works with us in Belize and has become like family to the Joiner's.  Official paperwork is being filed with the missing person's department in Mexico by his sister.  However for those of you who are currently following the news you will know that Mexico is currently in a state of upheaval. Jesus's hometown of Monterey, Mexico is now under drug/mafia control so the police won't be much help at this time.  Again, your prayers are much appreciated at this time.   



Bro. Jesus Falcon and his favorite activity....food. 




2 comments:

  1. We are in shock...this is horrible.
    We've been praying. We are sick about this...I can't imagine what you guys are going thru right now.
    Honestly I don't know what to say. I just want you to know that we are all praying.

    ~Bethany~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bethany:

    Thank you for the prayers. I'm flying back to Belize tomorrow. I know that I feel very helpless here in the U.S. right now. I'm just trusting God and his mercy that everything will work out for His Glory.

    ReplyDelete