Sunday, October 31, 2010

Thank You


You give but little when you give of your possessions.  It is when you give of yourself that you truly give.  ~Kahlil Gibran


 I wanted to take a moment to say thank you to those who recently gave of their time in order to raise money for the work here in Belize.  Sis. Marcella Thomas who offered her wonderful talents in the kitchen cooking what I know was a fabulous meal. To those who gave of their time and money I can not thank you enough. Because of  your burden, over $700 US dollars were raised.  Due to the exchange rate this means that $1,400 Belize dollars was given to the work here in Guinea Grass.  This offering could not have come at a better time as the work here just purchased a much needed, small 22 passenger bus.  

Over the years I have seen members of Inland Lighthouse give of themselves no only in money but in time as well.  However, I have never been more proud to say that I'm from Rialto, California then I was giving that offering. Again, thank you from the bottom of my heart. 










No comments:

Post a Comment